Thermostat has been widely used in all kinds of household electrical appliances, such as refrigerators, water dispensers, water heaters, coffee makers and other. Temperature controller quality directly affects the safety, performance and service life of the machine, is one of the critical components. Among the many technical indicators in the thermostat, life expectancy is a measure of temperature control one of the most important technical product specification. Appliance standards, temperature control of the life of at least 10,000 times, some appliances, such as fridge products control thermostat for motor-compressors, liquid-filled radiator thermostats in life require at least 100,000 times. Household thermostat corresponds to the standards GB14536.10-2008/IEC60730-2-9:2004 the thermostat a detailed regulation of the life test.
- Maintenance Of Ceramic
- Specification For Safety Of Heating...
- Element Classification
- The Main Function Of Thermostat
- Timer Related Software
- Timing Tools
- Uniform Provisions Indicated Lamp
- Indicated Colour Lamp
- Switch Standard
- Switching Method Of Purchase
- Classification Of Heating Elements
- The Heating Method Of The Household...
- The Principle Of The Thermostat