Working Temperature of Different Electric Heat Element Materials -
Better to know how to buy electric heating rod
According to the pipe material, the general electric heating element can be classified into stainless steel electric heating element , quartz electric heating element(quartz heater), Teflon electric heating element, Titanium electric heating element. Different pipe materials usually have the different working temperature, listed as below:
A.Copper heating element, the allowable working temperature is 250degree Celsius;
B.Brass heating element, the allowable working temperature is 400degree Celsius;
C.10#Carbon Steel heating element, the allowable working temperature is 400~450degree Celsius;
D.Stainless Steel 304, the allowable working temperature is 400degree Celsius;
E.Stainless Steel 321, the allowable working temperature is 600degree Celsius;
F.Stainless Steel 310S, the allowable working temperature is 800degree Celsius.
Related Industry Knowledge
- History of the timer
- Definitions of timers
- The thermostat works
- The main function of thermostat
- Characteristics of the electric hea...
- Characteristics of ceramics
- Ceramics production
- Indicated Lamp introduction
- Indicated Lamp button
- Classification of switches
- The Fixed Position of the Cartridg...
- Installation Requirements of the Ca...
- Leads Design Guidelines for Cartrid...
- Introduction of the Mold Heater
- Design Guidelines for Cartridge Hea...
- Safety Protection of the Cartridge ...
- Cartridge Heater - Notice for Use
- Classifications & Characteristics o...
- Application Notice for Mold Heater
- Advantages of the Cartridge Heater