Leads Design Guidelines for Cartridge Heater
(1) If the temperature of the outlet is too high: the lead outlet temperature should be less than 400 ℃.
(2) If the working environment is unstable and poor: the stability of the working environment should be selected within the processing process, choosing the soft leads, not easy to disconnect.
(3) After installation, if the cartridge heater’s lead parts is easy to be wear during the employment, then it can adopt the metal hose leads.
Related Industry Knowledge
- History of the timer
- Definitions of timers
- The thermostat works
- The main function of thermostat
- Characteristics of the electric hea...
- Characteristics of ceramics
- Ceramics production
- Indicated Lamp introduction
- Indicated Lamp button
- Classification of switches
- Introduction of the Mold Heater
- Design Guidelines for Cartridge Hea...
- Safety Protection of the Cartridge ...
- Cartridge Heater - Notice for Use
- Classifications & Characteristics o...
- Application Notice for Mold Heater
- Advantages of the Cartridge Heater
- What should be paid attention to wh...
- Discussion about the custom made he...
- Introduction of the square flange h...