Design Guidelines for Cartridge Heater(Mold Heater)
1.Whether the power setting is reasonable: Have you chosen a reasonable power load based on their own actual situation ((high power load requires the use of imported materials and imported technology), if the power load is too high, it will lead to electric heating element burning.
2.The high watt density cartridge heater(mold heater) during use, due to its heating rapid cooling conditions are poor, often lead to external stainless steel heating element coking black, oxidation, deformation, resulting in internal heating element - electric heating alloy wire due to high temperature air-fired fuse, resulting in a short life of single head electric heating tube itself, therefore, good production of the mold heater not only need to produce good quality, more requires the material of the mold and processing aperture.
3.Attention should be paid to the precision of the mold deep hole processing, two head drilling is unworkable, because the junction cannot be closed and there is a large pore, causing the heat dissipation is poor, the temperature of the object to be heated is uneven.
4.Emphases should be put to the magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating element, which can not be penetrated by pollutants and water in the use place, so as to prevent leakage. it is best to reserve 5 mm outside the mold.
5.It better to preheat 5 minutes before the heating element’s first use, in case of any risk of leakage due to the air humidity or moisture. The use of electric heating machinery must be equipped with grounding line.
6.The electric heating element should be fixed tightly so as to protect the heating area from air leakage and burning, avoid using heat transfer mud, so as to avoid carbon deposition and leakage in the inner hole, and it is not easy to replace the electric heating element in the future.
Related Industry Knowledge
- History of the timer
- Definitions of timers
- The thermostat works
- The main function of thermostat
- Characteristics of the electric hea...
- Characteristics of ceramics
- Ceramics production
- Indicated Lamp introduction
- Indicated Lamp button
- Classification of switches
- Safety Protection of the Cartridge ...
- Cartridge Heater - Notice for Use
- Classifications & Characteristics o...
- Application Notice for Mold Heater
- Advantages of the Cartridge Heater
- What should be paid attention to wh...
- Discussion about the custom made he...
- Introduction of the square flange h...
- Technical Parameters of the W-shape...
- Causes Analyses of the Ultra Low De...